I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Coolest Things I Drew in 2011

I made lots of drawings this year, so it was hard to pick my favorites, but here they are!

1. A picture of Madeline that I made earlier in the year when I was just getting to know her. This is probably the best pre-Art Class drawing of a real person I ever drew. 

2. The picture is lame, but the drawing itself, done on the floor of my best friend's room in crayon, is pretty awesome. I love it a lot, I think I might make a larger version. 

3. Feeding both the colored hair and Pocahontas obsessions I harbor, this drawing is an obvious favorite. And I love it so much. 

4. This is a drawing of Lady Gaga I made in the spring. Everyone likes it because everyone likes Lady Gaga. And so do I. 

5. This drawing is the first drawing I ever made in my Art sketchbook! It reminds me of a comic book character, and I like the colors. 

6. Yeah, I know I'm obsessed with this drawing. It's pretty much my all-time favorite, or at least tied for that position. 
But what's not to love?
Love, 
M



2 comments:

  1. i love EVERY everything you drew and wish i had half the talent you do with a crayon / pencil / stick of charcoal and a sketchbook / paper. i can't even pick a favourite! honestly, they're all so good. happy new year to you and may you never stop drawing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawings, especially the first one and the fifth one. I always adore people who can draw really good with pencil :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!