Hey everyone, exciting news! I have started a brand new blog called Good Vibrations:
It's kinda the improved version of Thrill Yourself, minus the archive. A brand-new, clean slate is exactly what I needed to get all my new ideas out. On my new blog, you can swap handmade items with me, write a guest post, or look at some belongings I am selling. I will also be implementing new features as time passes, and the whole affair promises to be quite exciting. So get your but on over to Good Vibrations if you know what's good for you ;) See ya there!
P.S. This blog will no longer be updated, and will remain up for 1 month from today before it is deleted, so if you have anything you want to do with my old bog, like archive surf (I don't know!), or reminisce, do it now! If you have anything to say on the matter, well, you know what to do.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!