Looking through my photos, I realized that I made a ton of stuff this year. But only a few items manage to win the title of "coolest", and here they are:
1. I made three sketchbooks/journals for myself this year, and then others for my friends and class projects. The illustration on this one is especially awesome, and even better in person!
2. I made like, 90,000 headbands and hair bows for everybody this year. I really like the color of this one! I made it during my mini obsession with that lavender color, which may or may not still be prevalent in my mind.
3. The sachets I made were a totally out-of-nowhere idea. They are so cute, and great use of dried lavender too! Plus I got to practice my improving embroidery.
4. I suppose this can count as something I made. I decorated my walls all fancily back in September! The collection on my walls has since multiplied to include birthday cards, magazine cuttings, and oh yeah, art. Plus my driver's permit no longer resides on top of that picture frame :)
5. And lastly, you can't beat the painted plastic horse! I really want to make more of these, especially now that my painting skills have developed more. Seriously, the other day I went to Petroglyph and I was educating my friends on how to use a fan brush. I'm an art nerd :)
Love,
M
P.S. What was the coolest thing you made this year?

Such beautiful things, and your room is absolutely perfect, wow. You should be so proud of how talented you are and how you seem to just be improving that in such tremendous ways. I hope you're well, sweetheart- and a very Merry Christmas to you! (ps. I also love fan brushes, they're just the coolest, art nerds unite!) xxx
ReplyDelete