So I completed the first thing I chose to do on my list for my One Week To Live Challenge (which you should totally join me in, by the way).
Bury the fifth treasure in my chain
is done!
I buried a five dollar bill with the words "Good Luck" on it along with an elastic bracelet with sparkly star beads on it in a jar for someone to find. I'd been wanting to do that for a long time, and now my treasure chain is complete! I think I may keep burying treasures because it's so fun!
The next challenge on my list that I would like to tackle this week is:
Get rid of all my possessions.
Now, since I'm not actually going to die in a week, this would be a little bit impractical. So I have modified this to a point where I am going to get rid of 50 things I don't need this week, and maybe even more, if I feel like it! I'm super excited to cull through my stuff. I've only had sixteen years, but I've accumulated a lot of things I could do without. So, here I go!
Love,
M
P.S. If anyone wants to do this challenge, do it an link me to your list! I'd love to see what you would do in your last week :)



What an interesting challenge. The buried treasure idea is marvellous.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thank you for expressing interest in the magazine. I will tell you more about it (including how to submit) when I have finished the website, probably in a few weeks.