I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mission Accomplished

I have some very exciting news! 
Remember our movie we were making during the spring with the Movie Making Club? 
I posted about it here and here and also here.
We finally finished the movie!!
I am so happy! 
It took about three months to finally get the thing edited because our editors were not super motivated, but they finally cam through, and they did a great job! It's posted on YouTube here
It's great! Way better that I would have expected for our first attempt, and also for a film that we made with basically zero resources. Pretty awesome! 
Our project this semester is about an artist who is attacked by his drawings. Stay tuned for more info ;)
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!