I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Craft Faire Time!

Wow, I haven't posted since Wednesday! Well, the holiday buzz has officially set in. I have lots of shopping I want to do and I just downed a cup of peppermint hot chocolate :)
This weekend was filled with the annual holiday craft fair at my old middle school, where I sell my owls, reusable fabric gift bags, hair bows, and envelope and greeting card sets made from magazine pages and newspaper. This year I made about $75 at the Faire, which is pretty good considering the small inventory I had. These are some of the Owls I sold last year:




Cute, right? My favorite was the tie-dye one, which I made another one of this year to give to my cousin. While I no longer sell my owl on etsy, I still love making them for the craft fair! I'm so excited about the holiday season! 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!