I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Like a Train on a Track

Hey young things. 
I'm sharing another collage today. The theme for this one was liquid. The drippies were fun to make, and I illustrated the letters. Ta da! 


My favorite's the black and white mouth. 

Random drawings also had a prevailing spot in my photobook. Above we see an alien dubbed Kela (I had access to green crayons and idle hands, what else could happen?), and below is the semester 2 section header that I spent an entire class period slowly chiseling out. Can you tell Photography was not a difficult class? 


Also, it's edging up on Thanksgiving, which more importantly means the holidays are here! If you wanna get in the spirit, I suggest participating in the lovely little treasure swap organized over at Wandering the North Pole. Go check it out!
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!