I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cakeface

Today I'd like to bring attention to a really pretty and yummilicious blog: raspberri cupcakes
Just look at the delicious photos! It's like she gets them out of a magazine, but nope, they're all her own pictures. And she has all the recipes on there so you can try and make some pretty treats for yourself. This has got to be the sweetest eye candy ever!




I would love to make an ombre cake, they're so beautiful and pretty!
I'll definitely be baking some of this stuff for the holidays. 
Love, 
M

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog the other day! I spend an age going trough all the archives, and wishing I could eat every single thing she posted. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!