I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spoonful of Sugar

I have a zine crush. Spoonful zine looks so cute! I have never actually read it (heh) but I've heard about it everywhere and I think maybe it's time to order a copy. Look how cute all the little pages are!







Very tempting indeed. You can buy 'em on Etsy in their shop, which is what I think I'm gonna do. 
I'm trying to find a publication that is actually interesting to me all the way through, rather than just going with the usually-mediocre-with-flashes-of-something-interesting-mixed-in mainstream publications like Glamour and other magazines. So I think I will try Spoonful on for size. 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!