I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cross Your Fingers and Hope

"What would you do if you had one week left to live?"
This:
Donate all my money
Get rid of all my possessions and give them to people who need them more
Have a party
Make all my friends cool stuff so they remember me 
Bury the 5th treasure in my treasure chain
Go to a concert
Call all my friends and relatives and tell them "Thank you, I love you." 
Play with my dogs for hours
Have a bonfire
Say sorry to everyone who deserves
Go rollerblading 
Be in a flash mob
Eat a ton of yummies
Do something slightly illegal
Say yes to everything I want even if I'm scared
Say what I want to say 
Dye my hair 
Sing 
Swim in a river
Wear whatever I want 
Get a tattoo 
Walk in the woods at night 

What would you do? 
I'd love to hear your ideas 
I feel like I'll think of a lot more things to do and the list may continue to grow, but that's good! 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!