What Would You Do If You Only Had A Week Left To Live?
I have been thinking about this question a lot lately, and I have come to some interesting conclusions. I feel like I hold myself back a lot with fear, and if I was going to die the next week I wouldn't necessarily do that. Isn't it a shame that so many people do the same thing.
Think about it.
If you had one week left here on the planet, what would you do? Who would you spend your time with? What would you do if you had a day left?
Sometimes we hold ourselves back too much out of fear of what could happen instead of getting excited about positive outcomes.
In light of this predicament, I present a new challenge.
Make a list of the things you would do in your last week of life and try to do one each week
Now, obviously there are a few limitations.
If skydiving is on your list (why?), there is the money concern. So try to pare it down to the most feasible actions you can perform. But seriously, do this.
I'm doing it, and I will keep an update each week of how the challenge is going until I have finished the list to the best of my ability.
I think I'll go write that list now.
Love,
M


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!