I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Epiphany

 A spider web outside my window the other day. Looks like a necklace, don't you think?

Anyway, I went through my photobook from photography class last year. It was nice, I got to see all the work I did and how much I improved ( a lot!).  So I'm showing you a few pages of the book. Today we have  a collage spread, the theme of which was dreams. Enjoy:







That was fun to make! 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!