I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pictures in Motion

Today I'm going to cap off the weekend with: a list of my favorite movies!
Penelope
Not only a beautiful love story, this is also a quirky and interesting film with a less-than-predictable plot and intriguing characters. This was shot very well and their sets are all really cool looking. 
Pocahontas
So, we all already know how I feel about Pocahontas. While completely historically inaccurate, this film has wonderful animation that you really don't see anymore. And, catchy songs and a love triangle!
Whip It
Hipster to the max, this is Ellen Page at her unconventional best. This film was directed by Drew Barrymore, and features a cool soundtrack, visually pleasing cinematography, interesting costumes, and an original plot line. 
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
How can I not include an 80's teen movie. Obviously, the 80's were the best decade for high school movies although Easy A is comparable. Anyway, with a killer soundtrack and general awesomeness, this one makes the Top 4. 
And there it is! Go watch 'em!
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!