I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scare Me


So Halloween is right around the corner! And we all know how much I love Halloween. I'm so excited! I procured some artistic aid to get in the creepy mood. 

Can't wait to carve a pumpkin!


Cool art by Anne Owens.  I deemed her art to be sufficiently creepy, and the rest of her stuff is cool too, so go check her out!


I am being Red Riding Hood for Halloween this year, and I'm making my own cape! I'm excited to show it off on Monday. 
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!