I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Cool Shmool

Hello. Today I am sharing the last pages of my first-ever full sketchbook! (this is an achievement for me, just go with it.)

 Inspired by Red Riding Hood. 
 Definitely my favorite drawing, this one's much better in person. 
I've always admired red hair, and I dyed my hair to look like it when I was 11. 
 I like this one too. I modeled her shirt after a top that I own. 
 Pocahontas!!!!
 More pretty hair. 
 Ice cream!
 Obviously, I have a thing for drawing colorful hair. 
This was supposed to be Lady Gaga. It's more convincing in person. 

This is a drawing I did for our movie! 
I did all the art for the movie, since the main characters draw. 

And thus we come to the successful end of my first sketchbook. 
Can't wait to start my new one!
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!