I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Because my life is so interesting, I thought I'd tell you about my epic day. 

I painted a plastic horse with acrylic. Pretty cool, right? 
I'm proud. 
 I had pink noodles (more pink in real life). 
Heck yes, food coloring!

 Did a bunch of drawings for art. 
I didn't feel like drawing her nose so I put text over it instead. 
 Someone gave me a Tigger pez dispenser so I fed my pez obsession. 
 Yep. Cool day. 
I got the idea for painting the horse (which I'm still really excited about!) from this etsy shop which I love!
And speaking of Etsy, I listed something new recently:
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!