I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Windblown

Hey guys! I'm finally back. My show wraps up tomorrow, so I'm just writing in while I have a little downtime.  
Two things that are inspiring me right now:
Pocahontas!
For those of you who don't already know, I'm obsessed with Pocahontas. Literally the best disney movie made. Ever. I drew a picture of her that looks sorta like this, I hope I can show it to you soon!
and
The video is a bit weird, but this is my theme song right now. I love it, it makes me so happy and it reminds me of summer. 
Yay!
Love and daffodils,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!