I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

And the Rain, Rain, Rain, Came Down, Down, Down

(props to anyone who new the title is from The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh)
Hey guys! I started a Movie Making Club at my school so that a bunch of people can get together and make a short film! I'm so excited about this. It will give me a chance to be really creative with other people and be a part of something. Plus, I get to be President.
I made the posters today (I have a thing for Crayola)

 My reference book I'm using for research right now. 
I'm the only person I know who checks out these kinds of books for fun. 

 My bed is so comfy right now. I love being able to sleep in. 


 Plus I experience the occasional wildlife sighting:

Right now, my world is nothing but 
rain
fog
mist
and 
trees

Happy Lazy Saturday.
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!