I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You Are Just An Open Book

Hey guys! Sorry I've missed a few days. I just wanted to let you know that it might happen more frequently until around March 12th. I'm in the spring musical and we're closing in on tech-week (the most time consuming part of rehearsal schedules, for you non-theatre people)
Anyways, today I'd like to share a peek into my sketchbook (which I made myself)!
I've recently begun to improve at drawing, and I am really proud of the way that these turned out: 







 Am I the only one who dreams about having wings? 
I draw stuff like these all the time. 
So what did you think? 
I love them so much, especially the shading on the top one. And her freckles. I love freckles!
Love and sketches,
M

3 comments:

  1. i love all of these, especially the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawings Very Nice work.

    Peace
    Missy
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bear and the magical creatures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!