Hey guys! Love List Monday time! Today's theme is: Books!
I had a really hard time picking favorites, but here are five I really like.
Historical fiction in general can be boring, but this book is actually really good, and the plot is interesting.
Most people get really bored when reading Anne of Green Gables. I didn't. I actually really liked this story of a girl growing up, even if it was a bit flowery.
This is also historical fiction, but more in the Horror category. This is the reason I enjoyed it so much.
I love The Hunger Games! The other two are not as good but, these books are still my favorites by far.
And finally. We all know Harry Potter is awesome. The fourth book is my favorite, but I love all of them.
So, what are your favorite books?
I'd really, really love to know!
Love,
M






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!