I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It Smells Like Rain

Hey guys! I just wanted to give  a little Book update today!


I think that one's my favorite because it makes people go "What?", especially the fingers. 

BELEIVE.
My awkward attempt at cut-through which I later realized was spelled wrong. Oh well, I think it still looks cool. 

The picture of the girl is my own photography! I had the print left over from a project, and that's my friend sitting on the sidewalk at our school. 
An edit of one of the pictures from earlier. I couldn't resist making one of these things!
Love and lopsided dreams,
M
P.S. It's been raining for hours.

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!