I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beware the Wolf

Hey guys! I just saw Red Riding Hood, and it was really good. It was basically an updated version of the original story:

 And it was creepier. 

 The way they shot this movie and put it together made it a really pretty film to watch. I wish there were more stills online! But all I found were these. 

 Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez (that guy down there....yeah.) are both really good in this movie and it doesn't hurt that they are pretty people. 
I think I have an idea for this year's Halloween costume!
Love and raindrops,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!