I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Afters

Hey guys! Yesterday I had a Valentine's Day Party! It was super fun, and we decorated A LOT  for it. Lots and lots of roses and rose petals were involved:


Also, that thing in the tin foil is a cupcake. I made the batter and the frosting completely from scratch and it tasted fantastic! And they were pink too!


 We played a dress up game. The clothes were pretty:




Olivia had a great Valentine's Day! 
(she's so cute!) 

Also, I made this pink headband out of my mom's old shirt and some elastic. Yay!
I hope that everyone else had an awesome Valentine's Day!
Love and roses,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!