I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love List Monday

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I love you all, and I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today!
Some special things I love:
This photo I took! (Turned out way better than I expected)

"Love is a fire that reigns in the heart."
-Anonymous

"As to me, I know of nothing else but miracles."
-Walt Whitman, "Miracles"
Those two quotes are beautiful and appropriate for today as well. Both are so wonderful and the first one is pretty true. 



These movies are so cute! I want to watch one today!
What did you do/are doing on Valentine's Day?
Love, love, love!
M

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!