Hey everybody! Happy February!
So how was your first ever month of 2011?
Mine was pretty darn good.
I've kept all my resolutions so far. Yay.
I love February! Time for Valentines and cupcakes and special times with everybody who you love. And of course, lots and lots of pink.
Anyways, time to focus on the present.
What are you going to do this month? Break old habits? Start new ones? Make a new friend? Make a new schoolbag (I have to because my other one broke)? Write a short story? Bake a cake? Ask somebody out? Get asked out? Have a party?
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I have lots in store for february. Lots of creative projects, plus I'm getting involved a bit more at my school, so yay!
Hopefully our endeavors will be successful.
Love and hearts,
M


Happy February! What a lovely, inspiring question. If I knew I could not fail, I would start writing a novel this very minute. Best of luck for all your projects and endeavours! x
ReplyDeletei have no idea what im doing! in really want to throw an i hate valentines day party though!
ReplyDeletegreat post
kasey
mmmmmm yes hello february. the lovers month. this is where i fit in. i deff. want #9 of your questions to happen :) ahh don't we all?
ReplyDeletelove is in the air my dear friend! <3
~tati~