I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Love List Monday

Hey guys, Welcom to another Love List Monday!
Today's is illustrations.
Here are a few I've been loving:
I thought this would be appropriate.




Audrey Kawasaki! I'm in love with her art!


via science-art.com



Otherwise unmarked images via tumblr
Well, that just about wraps that up. I especially love the little rainbow rabbit!
I have had a minor obsession with bunnies for a while now.
Love and bunny hugs,
M

1 comment:

  1. I have a few Audrey Kawasaki prints on my wall, I found them in a feature she did in my favorite magazine a few issues back...and oh, dear, she's such a talented gem, isn't she?

    That rabbit is beautiful, too. You have such great taste, my dear. I remember that you said you'd like to send me a package a while back, and I had completely forgotten about getting back to you! I'll email you shortly and talk about a few things, ok?

    Thank you for being such a darling. I love you, I really, really do!

    Yours,
    Norah x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!