I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Letter For You!

Dear Followers,
         I wanted to take this opportunity to explain one thing: you are magical. I'm not just saying that because you are my followers, I'm saying that because I mean it. I have loved getting to know you better on this digital level. Each one of you is unique and interesting and ever-changing, like roses. You are all different colors and you've all got your thorns, but you are all equally lovely. I think you are all great people and I wish only the best for you forever and ever. Thank you so much for following, for taking the time to read these words I pen, see these pictures I procure. I want you to know that every comment means so much. So, so much. Even when I haven't got much of anything to say, you guys sound off and I'm really grateful that you take the time to do so. I also wanted to let you know that I find each of your blogs truly delightful, each one is a gem in my treasure chest. I love your diversity and I like your beautiful brains! I hope we will continue to stay connected for a long time. Thanks for making it this far!
Love, love, love!
M

2 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet post! i really have fallen in love with your blog! it is always soo sweet full of great inspirations!

    kasey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!