I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

In the Dark You Tell Me of the Flower...

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! I can hardly contain myself. 
I made these on Thursday, they're envelopes and greeting cards made from an upcycled calendar and some old book pages. I made thriteen card and envelope sets all together, and I can't wait to see them in action! These are some of my favorites.






This would be a great Valentines card.



Sparkly!



I loved the way this one turned out.


Here's a peek at a new project I'm working on:


I love working with plaid, and I'm super excited to see how this project turns out. 

Also, I wanted to point you all to this post at Style Rookie
Tavi is apparently getting together with the editor of the acclaimed 90's magazine Sassy and they are going to launch a new magazine. She's asking for submissions, and I think I might send one in. Go have a look, the whole thing sounds really exciting!

Love,
M

5 comments:

  1. hey meowsy,
    pretty fancy blog you've got a-going-on in here!
    keep up the top notch work you top notch blogger!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful!! I love the heart-shaped cards! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this creative post!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!