I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, November 5, 2010

So Just Tell Me Why

Today I realized I haven't done an outfit post in eons, so I decided to do one today! 






flannel, belt- thrifted, jeans, converse-macy's, tank-f21

I think I might possibly be in love with the last picture. Yay. Pretty. I'm also in love with the flannel. It's quite comfortable!
Hope you guys are all doing fine!
Love,
M

2 comments:

  1. This, the the posts below this about Halloween, are just lovely.
    You are such a beautiful, creative and interesting girl-and you have so much talent. I'm so glad I get to watch you blossom, darling Maddy, because I know that right now, you're just a beautiful little bud, and your leaves are perking up and beginning to grow. The day when you blossom into the flower you will be, Oh what a day that will be. It will be a day of bliss and the birds and the trees will sing for they will be so happy for the arrival of you. The arrival of you, you lovely flower.

    Have a wonderful weekend, dove.
    Yours,
    Norah of "let's run away"
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!