I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Book

Today I have decided to show you guys my Book. I paste in images every night. It's like a little shot of creativity on routine. I got the idea here and couldn't resist stealing it! So now, what used to be an easy-reader copy of Robinson Crusoe, is now Book. I illustrated the cover, made out of a grocery bag. 










Those two are my favorites!






So, whaddya think? I love this, its so much fun to add to. I'll keep you guys posted as more beautiful pages come along.
Love, Honeybees, and Tulips, 
M
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!