I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.
Monday, October 25, 2010
This Photograph
I love photography class! It's so fun to see all the pictures there are to take. Here are some recent snaps.
Hope you all are lovely.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!
I am a blogger, a small business owner, an artist, a dog-lover, and a lifelong learner. My mission is to feel good and enjoy life and make other people feel good too. I hope you enjoy what I write here, and you can always learn more about me on my "About" page on the tab up top :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!