I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lost Treasures in Aisles Wandered


















On Sunday we went thrifting for  costume pieces. We went to two stores, and I took a LOT of pictures, as you can see. They had two globes at one store, and I sort of went crazy with my camera. I'm so excited, I got the most beautiful dress for my costume. It was absolutely amazing! I also made a part of my costume. I will be sharing my friends' costumes as well as my own, so get excited! 
Also, we got pumpkins today! Liv dressed hers up and gave it a hat. 


And I made a new owl! His name is Stanley, and he is super cuddly, and over a foot tall! He's my best yet. And he's pink! His name was inspired by the psychologist G. Stanley Hall, who was the first American Psychologist to earn a doctorate in psychology. Which I learned in Psychology class. 
Mostly I just like the name.



Only 4 days till Halloween! I'm so excited!
Love, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!