I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Wish For Rain

Hey Everyone! I'm really excited because it's supposed to rain later this week, so then I can have an excuse to stay inside and make things!

What Would You Do On a Rainy Day?
I would:
and
When I run out of ideas!

I can't wait until my room is finihed, then I can have a pretty space to do all this stuff in!
Hopefully it will look pretty, like this!


via Etsy

Hope you guys enjoy the tutorials, I can't wait to try them out myself!
What would you do on a rainy day?
Love,
M

1 comment:

  1. i love putting together collages on rainy days!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!