I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things to Love about Fall

Hey everyone! Today is the first official day of fall! Here are my favorite things about the lovely season:
Ripe plums from our plum tree.


The trees looking like this.

Crunchy autumn leaves!

This amazingly delicious carrot cheesecake I baked for my mom's birthday, which literally tasted like autumn  in your mouth. It was super yummy, and didn't last too long.
What do you love about fall?
I'd love to know!
Also, check out my fall soundtrack in the sidebar. All my favorite autumnal trills!
Love and autumn leaves,
M

3 comments:

  1. i love leaves, and carving pumpkins, and halloween, and the fact that my first real photography project is during this season :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Autumn is my fave season! I love the autumn colours most of all. The leaves changing and all that!


    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fall fashion is my favorite thing about fall :D

    amazing photos!

    im a new follower :D
    i hope my blog inspires you to follow back ;]

    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!