Hey Guys! Guess what? I got a new camera!!!
Here's a really bad Photobooth snap of it. It's a Nikon D-40, my first Digital SLR ever! I had to pay for half, but it was definitely worth every penny. Now I will show you what I have been up to since last Monday. I took lots of pictures with my new camera. It is sooo amazing!
I made this birthday card for my best friend. This was my first wack at real good lettering, and it turned out pretty well!
I also made three new owls! These two are named Andrew and Della,
And this guy's name is Brooklyn. He was named after the song Hello Brooklyn by All Time Low which, is one of my favorite songs ever, hence the title of this post. These guys will all be joining Nelly in my continually expanding Owl Family!
Neat Huh? So what have you all been up to?
Love and Owl Nips,
M


HEY L.A!
ReplyDeleteAll Time Low's new album is going to be so brilliant! Have you heard "Actors" yet? If not, you miiiiiiight have to listen to it, for it is just love in audio format.
I will have to show my best friend Kerrod these owls (and your blog) because he makes me owls a lot, similar to the second one in your first photo.
Congrats on the new camera, and those shots of your beautiful little sister are lovely. I'm dying for a digital SLR, but I'm more praying for a trip to Melbourne with my school, so I'm avoiding asking for anything from now until payments for that are due!
Happy Tuesday beautiful.
Yours,
Norah xx