I somehow failed to mention that school started two weeks ago. Oops. I'm so excited for this year because I'm taking photography class! Our first assignment was to take some pictures of the front of our school.
This is what the front of our school looks like. When I was little I thought it was a college! It's actually waaayyy bigger than just the one building though.
Here's a photo of a rose outside our school that my friend Ellie took. We're in photography together, and it's so much fun!
Because I of course do not subscribe to the conventional practice of brown-bagging it, I made myself a lunch bag with this really easy tutorial. It's made from an old pair of purple acid-wash jeans, white felt, and green gingham cotton.
It's so cute!
How's back to school season for everyone else?
Love,
M

i took photography class when i was at school and it was so much fun! Love the idea of making your own lunch bag - that's so sweet!
ReplyDeletex
http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com