I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pink Frosting Is Always the Answer

Hey Everyone! Today I did a lot of baking! I made a Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake and a ton of cupcakes.


The cake was super yummy, and easy to make too. 



I also made my own pink cream cheese frosting!



In some of the cupcakes I used an apple corer to put a hole in the middle and then filled it with frosting, which was super yummy. 


Yep! Well, that's all for now, hope you all are embarking on your own exciting creative endeavors!
Love, 
M

3 comments:

  1. This made me soooo hungry (: Cute!

    Feel free to follow!

    www.lifeofalaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! that all looks delicious! You can come bake us some goodies at Tantrum HQ anytime!

    xox

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so ymmy, i want some!!!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!