I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aloha Spirit

Today I'm finally sharing pictures of my Kauai trip! We had so much fun there! We went through tree tunnels and saw sea turtles and jumped off cliffs and got stained with red dirt and ate shave ice. And now I miss Hawaii. 

See this cliff? The big one with the waterfall? Yeah. That one. I jumped off of it! My sister did too. 


And I got this pretty bracelet as my souvenir! 
Hoped you enjoyed my pictures! 
(Sorry if I made you jealous!)
Love, 
M

5 comments:

  1. ooh man, that all looks amazing! so much fun! i have family in Hawaii...and this is making me really want to visit them! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! You granted my request... I love the photos!!! Super lovely... Makes me wish for more summer days! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!