S yesterday, my sister and I had a tea party! We pretended to be English Society ladies and spoke with accents the whole time. It was lots of fun. My accent was absolutely terrible though. Oh well. We also made up fake names! Liv was Victoria Ingles and I was Eleanora Wellington. We dressed up too!
Olivia looked more right for the part than I did. I just look like a Gypsy or something.
I love flowers!
Our tea table, pretty, right?
And here was our crumpet selection! Absolutely scrumptious! My sister and I don't like tea, so we had juice in a jar and milk in a creamer in it's place. (We don't actually own a proper tea pot. Boo.)
I made a Childhood in a Jar project!
Isn't it neat? Here are the contents, try and see if you can find all of them!
1. A piece of driftwood
2. A white shell
3. A mussel shell
4.An orange stone
5.An orange maple leaf
6. A "fairy"(thistle seed)
7.A redwood sprig
8.A pine cone
9.A sprig of lavendar
10. A dime and a penny
11.A peppermint
12. Two bracelets I made
13. Three crayons
14. A Winnie the Pooh beady thing
15. A purple necklace
16. A red ribbon
17. A flower hairpin
18. Glittery nail polish
19. A Beach Boys concert ticket stub
Yuppers!
Well that seems to be all. So, goodnight!
M

what a cute tea party!
ReplyDeletejadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
haha. crumpet... i find that to be a funny word. You guys looked like u had loads of fun. both your outfits are amazzzingg!! :D
ReplyDeletewell good day my ladiess,
~tati~
WOW!!! I love the concept... =)) Its very feminine and creative.. =) And yah! I think your sister did a great job in looking like an English better... but you were not bad... =) Sounds like so much fun!!! =)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute idea! looks great and you and your sister look fab!
ReplyDeletex
http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/
This is very sweet! I love teaparties!
ReplyDeleteRach xo
http://www.shredbetties.blogspot.com