I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bright and Busy

Hey everyone! Today we had a little birthday party for my aunt and I gave this pillow to her for her present! I mentioned it here earlier, and here is the finished result! I'm really proud of the way it turned out, as it's only my second pillow. Whataya think?


My sister made my aunt a plushie animal, which she affectionately dubbed "Nubbins" upon receiving it. Isn't it cute! I love that she made it from a floral print. 


And now, some pictures of my dog being naughty and sitting in his own chair. 




But I love him way too much to tell him to get down. 
Lastly, I'm so excited because Home Ec started today! Our first project was napkins, and I'll be showing the results on here soon!



That seems to be all I have to say. What's making you excited right now!?
Love from the land of the Redwoods, 
M

6 comments:

  1. your doggy looks so cute sitting in the chair :)

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure your aunt will love the pillow! its adorable.

    hmmm. whats making me excited right now?

    the september issue of Vanity Fair ;p, waiting for my Marie Claire to come in the mail, and waiting to see who's on the cover of the septemeber issue of Vogue.

    my strawberry notebook that i keep track of my life in that i just started!

    And Lissie's cover of Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness. its RAW. you seriously need to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pillow and cute dog <3

    agatheloff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super artsy and cute pillows... =) they are the best because they are from the creativity of your hearts... =) right?

    i think id feel the same way for the dog... i cannot just let a cute dog get out of such chair and it looks as if he really owns the chair as he sits comfortably... super cute dog... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute, I'm sure your aunt will love 'em!

    x

    http://www.tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pillows you made... =) And the doggy made sure his color matches with the chair... =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!