I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Me and My Rainbow Hair

Hey guys! So yesterday I was promising to show you what my inspiration produced. Today, here I am to do just that! First, I baked a lot:



I made strawberry muffins!



And banana bread!



And oreo cream cheese swirl brownies!


I also made two black velvet hair bows.


And I made some yarn wrapped nerd glasses. I love these soooo much!




I got the plaid shirt I'm wearing on my thrifting trip, as well, as some felt, yarn, and shiny fabric for future projects! I can't wait to use them, especially the red yarn, because it's my favorite color.



And lastly, I got two books. Nature Crafts with a Microwave (hmm, interesting) and Perfect. And If you're like "Uh... what?" about the last one, I'm not actually going to read it. I'm going to turn it into a notebook! I'm super excited!



Also, the awesome artwork I posted yesterday reminded me of this drawing I did a while ago. I love this drawing so much, it's one of my favorites. 


And, by the way, I dyed my hair! I got red streaks, Which you can see if you look close at the pictures above! I love it!
G'night!
M
P.S. If you've got the time, check out my awesome summer playlist in my side bar!

3 comments:

  1. Im salivating..... WOW - I hope there's a slice for me!!! Love that your indulging in velvet - A forgotten fabric but a fabric of opulence! Lets bring back Velvet.

    Loving the blog - I shall come back more often

    Yours Truly

    WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have been a busy creative girl haven't you? Those nerd glasses are really cool! And now I wish I could eat some of those brownies *hungry* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is a wonderland! i love your pics and i can't believe there is a book on nature crafts in a microwave!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!