I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Candlewax

Hi everyone! I have been having a great time! I went berry picking, thrift shopping (will share later) and also I got to see some old friends! I'm making lots today, so here's a post about what's been inspiring me as of late.




via Etsy



via tumblr

Tomorrow, I'll show the products of my inspiration. I'm excited!
Till then!
M

2 comments:

  1. you find some of the prettiest pictures. ferrealzys.
    i can't wait to see what your inspiration created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those illustrations are beautiful, great post!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!