I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We Are All Branches of the Same Tree

Hey everybody! To start things off, my sister and I made purple lemonade (we grew the lemons ourselves!).





Oh yeah.

I started a new project yesterday. I'm making my aunt a pillow for her birthday. I'm going to sew these felt designs onto the front of it. I'll be posting the finished project sometime soon!


I also made a stuffed animal yesterday. Meet Nelly the purple owl. Her real name is Eleanora, but she just goes by Nelly for short. Ain't she cute? I can't believe I made her myself. I feel cool. 








Also, I recently acquired some lense-less nerd glasses, so now I can finally make a sweet pair of these:

via A Beautiful Mess

I'm excited! Hope you all are doing fine. What ventures fill your time, ladies? Please, do share!
Love, 
M

6 comments:

  1. Your Owl is so cute! good job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Nelly is so adorable..:D

    http://thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. me oh my this is quite a cutesy display!
    i must say i rather enjoy the lovely photos you have kindly shared!
    happy blogging! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nelly is so cute! :)
    and the design for the pillow looks very sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the DIY purple owl is adorable.
    awesome blog.
    ♥ http://augustagrayvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that owl is so cute! come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!