I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And I'm Beginning to Wonder...

Hey everyone! I'm back! I took a break for my week long vacation in Kauai. It was so amazing and beautiful. Now I'm back n the mainland so I thought I'd post some things that are inspiring me right now!
Enjoy!


via Etsy



via Tumblr






via Sea of Shoes (Love that blog!)


via Tumblr

I hope you are al having a lovely Tuesday! Be back tomorrow with exciting stuff!
Love,

7 comments:

  1. how cool pics, like them a lot :)


    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pics!

    http://adorecandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. major hair envy going on now..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pics and a gorgeous blog you have =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, really made my mood a bit brighter.

    Love, my darling, it made me so sad to read that you thought I was talking about you! I couldn't ever do that, I treasure you too much in my life to blog rage at you. I had a truly woeful day yesterday, and I came home to three anonymous comments telling me I shouldn't say things like that, and that I'm taking my life for granted. Nothing you said, or did, my sweet.

    Sorry for the miscommunication. Please don't hate me! :D
    Love, love, SO MUCH LOVE,
    Norah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such lovely pictures... I hope you can post pictures of your vacation... I wanna see the place called Kuai.... Sounds exotic... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the pictures of Jane!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!