I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Why Don't You Just Let Go of Me?

Hey guys! Just got back from a weeklong trip to Mexico to build houses for impoverished families, will share in a later post. Today, I give you an outfit post! 

Velvet blazer, blue tunic-Target, slip,clutch, aviators-vintage, hightops-  Converse

Yeah, I get it, I'm weird. 
Moving on...
I figured out that my blog's official first birthday was June 23rd. So, I'm kinda late, but....
cake!
And some pictures I enjoy just cuz we all deserve it!




Cute!


Yupp. Bye!
M


2 comments:

  1. hey girl! ive been following your blog for a vary long time now and just wanted to say keep up the good work! you have such a unique style that im totally in love with! and you find the most creative pictures! im starting a new blog called surviving suburbia and i want to know if you would take a look and give us some feedback and maybe follow us if you like it!

    thanks for being great!
    www.getmeouttasuburbia.blogspot.com

    x-harley&casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blazer! colorful velvet is going to be really popular this fall.

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!