I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Writing Stories by Flickering Candlelight

Hey guys! I have yet to upload the pictures explaining my Mexico trip. However, here is another post instead! This is one of my favorite outfits, because it's my favorite color!
I also am really proud of how these pictures came out. 





Dress- Hawaiian flea market, sweater-vintage, chain-vintage
Like my cutey puppy? His name is Chilli and I love him.
I have lots to do tomorrow. 
I have to: 
1. Sort through my Etsy wishlist, which is very extensive and decide what to buy.  
(Here are some of my favorites: click, click, click!)
2. Get my sewing machine fixed 
3. Work on my story (will share more later)
4. Try out more creative endeavors!
Yep.
Wish me luck, as I do for you!
M

1 comment:

  1. i love the way you layered that floral dress!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!