I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill Your Head With Beautiful Thoughts

To start things off: I love this nail polish!



I hope everybody had a great fourth of July! Here are some fireworks for ya!


My sister and my cousin and I made a collage, you likey?

In an earlier post I mentioned I was going thrifting. Here's what I got!

Awesome jeans!

My sister actually gave this to me but I thought I'd share. Look, mini elephants!

I love this bracelet so much! Those are real pearls!


Finally, I thought I should share some recent creations with you. My friend and I run a gift bag business to reduce wrapping paper waste. We make our bags mostly out of unwanted clothes, like jeans, as you can see. I had a really cute idea to sew on little heart patches on some of the plainer bags, so I made some prototypes!
This one's my favorite (I'm obsessed with velvet, what can I say)


On the subject of my blog name change: I was flipping through my archives and I realized how much my blog has changed from its original intentions and content. I figured it was time to change up the look and the name, and that was what I came up with. Hopefully you guys like it!
Hair Update: Listening to KT's guidance, I'm using a temporary dye on my hair, so it will fade after six weeks, and my sister has used it before, so I feel pretty confident.
I luffles you!
M

2 comments:

  1. i love the collage, so bright and colorful!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini elephant bracelet is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!