I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Know What They've Only Been Guessing At

Some things that I love today! (There's a lot of food here because I'm hungry!)
1. Junkfood: Ice cream, grilled cheese, donuts, toaster strudel, bring it!
I'm planning on making donuts soon!

via Google


2. These cute Forever 21 finds! I really want some more stone rings, and those lace-ups!

3. Audrey Kawasaki's Artowrk!
She posted more on her site, which I love so much!

Yup. Tomorrow I'm going thrifting and we are going to see Into the Woods! Yay!
Bye!
M

3 comments:

  1. gosh... you just made me hungry... not just for food but for some fashion and art!!

    ~tati~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a grilled chese now!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice cream and grill cheese look really good and the artwork is beautiful I love the first pic of the artwork the most!!!! Nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!