I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Thrills

So whatcha gonna do this summer? I recommend doing something form the list I put below, my personal summer to-do list!
  1. Have water fights 
  2. Have a spa day
  3. Make a movie
  4. Make a music video
  5. Dye your hair
  6. Bury treasure
  7. Make origami
  8. Do yoga
  9. Go on a walk at night
  10. Press Flowers
  11. Rename yourself
  12. Make a notebook
  13. Have a real fancy Tea Party
  14. Speak in an English accent for a day
  15. Make a gigantic collage
  16. Make a Talkshow
  17. Make tie-dye underwear
  18. Jump on the bed
  19. Make rainbow Jell-o
  20. Leave notes in all your library books
  21. Draw tattoos on yourself
  22. Have a Colorblind Day
  23. Catch a butterfly and draw it
  24. Make a sign and put it out
  25. Make your own underwear
  26. Dance in the rain and catch fireflies
  27. Go thrifting!
  28. Shred a t-shirt
On a side note, two blogs I'm so in love with right now are: Drummbellina and A Beautiful Mess, both of which offer great DIY'S and are getting me excited to make things! Please enjoy these summery flickr treats by Mallory!


Love Ya!
M

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    I love your new blog banner, I love this post! I'm feeling so inspired, I think I may have to go out and do all of those things this week.

    You are truly magnificent, and I am just in awe of you, as usual.
    Hope you're doing well!

    P.s. I'm actually so excited for the concert, it just hasn't hit me yet! :)
    I'm sure they'll come around to a town near you sooner rather than later and you can see them, too. They are BRILLIANT live. It's going to be even better the second time for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this list is so awesome :D
    but duuuude, if you haven't dyed your hair before, think really hard cuz once you do it, you have to keep dying it or else it'll turn weird colors. which suckssss.
    p.s. your blog named changed. why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lik the make a movie! i really need to make my own list!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!