I get my thrills by: Eating chocolate, hopping fences, drawing pictures, baking cakes, surprising people, jumping, hollering, whooping, screaming, shouting, running, jumping, exploring, writing, taking pictures, swinging on playgrounds, swimming in lakes, camping in the woods, sitting at bonfires, and laughing. Come in, stay a while. Read my adventures and tell me yours.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who Are You?

So, my dear friend Norah Jane (ahem, hem, go to her blog!) is having a giveaway, and we're supposed to answer the question: Who are you? So, here goes my response!

Who are you?
Funny how three simple words and a question mark can fluster us so much. I suppose as we grow up, we find out more about ourselves. But I don't have all that knowledge yet. This is all that I know so far. I know that I am creative. I know that I am sensitive. I know that I am smarter than I started out being. I'm curious about lots of things. I like to ask questions. And I have a big entrepeneurial intellect. I'm always thinking "How can I make money off of this?" which sounds really greedy on the screen but has actually helped me become more independent. So far this is basically all I've figured out. All the rest can simply be explained by one thing. I'm a bit of mess. I've never really even explained everything to myself. Sometimes, too much life happens. And that's all I can say. I'm not depressed though. I'm the happy sort of mess. This is Who I Am.
With this I leave you.
Nighty-Night!
M

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful answer, Maddie!
    You'll always hold a special place in my heart for being my very first follower, and reading me all through my changes and copious amounts of teenage drama. I'm so glad to have met you via this big wide web of the internet, because you are truly magnificent, and I love Who You Are. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! You guys keep me going!